Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Thursday 8 July 2010

Good evening Bloggers!!! Thanks for dropping by hope you are all managing some crafty time. I don't want to revisit my day so on with the card,
I am still catching up on christmas cards on the challenge over on do crafts, l made this one last night using another Penny Black stamp - how sweet is the little mousie (l so hate the real thing), punched a few snowflakes and hey presto - job done.
Thanks for taking the time to look and for any comments you may leave x Susan x

2 comments:

Irene said...

gorgeous card Sue. I've got a lot of christmas cards to catch up on as well, hoping to do them at the weekend.

Monica said...

That is such a cutie-mousie. Yes, I think they look best on a stamp.

Your card is lovely. What great talent!