Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Monday 17 January 2011

Happy Monday


Today l have been to my crafty friend Chrissies today for a Stampin Up playtime. It was lovely to see my friends and catch up. I had little Esther with me and she was as good as gold, we managed to make 2 lovely cards and l came away loaded up with goodies l bought recently.


My card...l made this a a challenge over on DC - it was to a layout and something red, you have to look carefully to find the red, it is the ink (barn door) on the heart l stamped, maybe l should do another one with a bit more red.


Ladybug Tilda is coloured with distress inks and the papers are magnolia. The sentiment and heart are also magnolia stamps from last years spring set and this is the first time l have cut into the set and used any of them so still have plenty to go at.


I got a reaction from my daughter tonight when l showed her this card - l don't often get one except 'it is ok', she said it was beautiful, l nearly fell over lol.


Thanks for looking and happy crafting x Susan x

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Hiya Susan, what a fabulous tilda card, love the colours and the overall look of it, you've got all my fave embellies on there and this is a really cute tilda too. hugs Teresa xx

coops said...

wow!! this is fantastic susan.the tilda is beautiful and i love your gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

pickle said...

100% gorgeous! I can see why your daughter commented on it it's very pretty x

XxJULESxX said...

oh yes this is gorgeous love the layout!