Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Thursday 29 March 2012

Football Crazy

Yet another hot sunny day, hope you have all managed to enjoy the weather x I spent the morning doing HW and set my time limit to dinnertime then had some me time. I was too hot to sit in for any length of time so had short sessions sat out catching up on some knitting and coming indoors to cool down.
On with the card:-

The stamp in Lili of The Valley Football Crazy
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Paper - Papermania Its a Mans World
Pennant Punches SU (Bunting)
Cuttlebug embossing folder happy birthday.
Ric Rac and stickles

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

Lili's Little Fairies - Anything Goes
Cupcake 185 - Sound of Music - Football Crazy
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Crafty Creations 163  - Game on

Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave x Susan x

13 comments:

Irene said...

great male card Susan, you're cracking on with the cards this week,i'm lacking in inspiration at the moment. xx

Janice said...

Brilliant card! Glad you caught the sun today, I never made it out sadly...but tomorrow I will...so it will probably rain! Jx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Susan.
Sue x

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous card!!!

McCrafty's Cards said...

A great card Susan. I like the sweet image and the bunting.
Kevin xx

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Great card Susan - I love this image one of my favourites

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is gorgeous hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable and cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card susan.i love the fab bunting and colours and great boys image ;D

xx coops xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh gorgeous creation
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! Everything works so well together! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Elise said...

Oh this is just DARLING & ADORABLE! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! Great 'guy' card and love the banner! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge with us!
smiles,Deena