Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Tuesday 30 October 2012

LOTV Oriental

Good evening my friends.  I had a lovely bouquet delivered today such a lovely surprise to lift my spirits a bit  and l won the last oldie but a good challenge too, thanks ladies. Oh and l forgot to tell you my hubby had a nice lottery win last week :)  Whats his is mine :)))
I spent the most of yesterday in my craft room faffing about - l bought the 2 Geisha stamps at Harrogate a few weeks ago and they have been on the edge of my desk waiting to be inked up. They are just stunning but need a careful hand when colouring as they are quite detailed. I set too gathering all this oriental out of drawers and shelves l had already decided my colour scheme and a few years back my daughter bought me the gorgeous Oriental set of papers/brads etc by Papermania - the papers are just stunning all reds and golds. I have some Aspects of Design stamps that have not seen daylight for years so they came out too..   I was surprised just how many oriental stamps l had once l started looking lol. 

Here is the card, although the photo does not really do the rich colours justice, l decorated the inside too.



Is'nt she gorgeous

Stamp - LOTV Aimi with Lantern
Coloured with copics and prisma pencils
Sentiment Aspects of Design 
Papers - Papermania
Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbons, gems, stickles gold & red
memory Box Branch Die
Distress Ink - Fired Brick

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Wild Orchid Crafts 62 - Bling It Up 
Cutie Pie 30 - Distress Your Card

Thanks Debby for the inspiration of adding punched flowers to the die branch, l love your work x

Thank you for stopping by and your comments are appreciated x Susan x 


14 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful card love the image and the layout and colours used are fabulous. Caroline xxx

Janice said...

How lovely Susan - those colours are delightful & well done on all your good fortune of late, glad you are smiling again, jx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the colours you've chosen for her, she looks fabulous!
Lorraine x

MagsB said...

Fabulous card! What a sweetie the little Geisha girl is, and the little flowers on the die-cut look so cute! I'm glad for your good news, too!

love Mags B x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous. Love the colours and the layout is fabulous.
Hugs Sharon.x

Sally H said...

so pretty! your die cuts and flowers are gorgeous too

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby

Janice said...

Nice one! Thanks Susan.

Have a happy haloween! Jx

coops said...

so stunning susan.gorgeous details and colours and i love the sweet geisha :D

xx coops xx

Heather said...

Hi Susan, sorry I'm not around much at the mo. My problems should be over soon - phewww!!!!
Your card is scrumptious!!! Your colours and details are gorgeous and I love your beautifully coloured LOTV image!!!

hugs
Heather xx

downrightcrafty said...

so pretty love the image and the gorgeous dress such a gorgeous card
Hugs Kate xx

kay said...

It's a gorgeous card, love the layout x

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, oooh that's really cute - love the new LoTV stamps (they've gone on my Christmas wish list!).

Thanks for joining in with us at The Cutie Pies this time.

Sarah

Fabiola said...

oh! mais elle est superbe et quels magnifiques détails...biz