Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Friday 29 May 2015

My Allsorts Candy Winner

Hope you have all had a good week.  I am here to announce the winner from comments on my blog for our Birthday Celebrations over at Allsorts. .But firstly thank you for all your lovely comments...and the winner is ............


And That is Cotnob.....congratulations Pauline, please email me at nstaceys@aol.com with your details (please put allsorts winner in subject) and l will get your surprise package posted to you.


While l am here l will share a little canvas plaque l made for my niece who is expecting her first baby in the summer.  This will be on its way to Jamaica next week then l will need to go out sometime to see the new little sweetie.  I am also on standby for my newest grandchild - she was due yesterday so anytime now.


I will be back tomorrow to share my card for the new challenge starting over at Allsorts in the morning,
x Susan x

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work.

cotnob said...

Wow! I was the lucky winner, thank you Susan, will email you.
Your plaque is beautiful, lovely soft pinks.
Pauline
x