Believe

Believe
Believe

Welcome to my crafty corner

Thank you for dropping by. I hope you like what you see, please feel free to leave a comment or just say hello so l know you have passed through. Happy crafting and blogging x Susan x

Sunday 21 February 2016

My week away

We have just come back from visiting family in Scotland, we have missed our grandchildren so much and can't wait for our move up there. Just thought l would share some pics of where we stayed - the cottage was very remote 1/4 mile down a track. Perfect for a getaway from it all - log fire, comfy beds and no wifi (hubby and son gutted)
View from door

Track back to the road

The cottage

Toby having a sniff around


Not a house in sight anywhere

While we were there we went to look at a property which we loved and hope it will be our next home - just need to sell ours.
I am on a mission to make all my DT cards for the next few months and l can start packing craft stuff away
x Susan x

4 comments:

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

We visited Scotland in 2008 and it was just so beautiful. Your cottage looks like a wonderful retreat. We spend a lot of time in the Lake District with no wifi and I love it. Although I think it's an amazing thing, it's just wonderful to go back to how things used to be when people spoke to each other :) X

Sarah said...

Gorgeous photos Susan, I'm a huge fan of having no neighbours, except animals!! I hope you get a quick buyer so you can start your next chapter xx

Janice said...

Get those cards made then your packing done, will be lovely to have you in the snowy North! Never realised Toby was up with you, I might have made the effort to visit had I known!!! 🙊

linby said...

Great photos and lovely to see a Westie in Scotland!